33岁男子致11岁女孩怀孕,称是女孩接触他手淫时穿的衣服所致

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

金牌会员

积分
发表于 2024-1-30 07:25:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Engaged father-of-six, 33, says girl, 11, who gave birth to his child got pregnant because she 'came into contact with a piece of clothing he used while masturbating'
33岁已订婚男子称,11岁女孩因为“接触到他手淫时穿的一件衣服”而怀孕

素材来源:每日邮报 翻译:世界播

Robert Cronin, 33, fathered a child with an 11-year-old girl
33岁的罗伯特•克罗宁与一名11岁女孩育有一子

A 33-year-old man claims he never had sex with the 11-year-old girl who gave birth to his child.

一名33岁男子声称他从未与生下他孩子的11岁女孩发生过性关系。

Robert Cronin says the young girl, who was known to him, became pregnant with his child after she came in contact with an article of clothing he had used to masturbate.

罗伯特•克罗宁说,他所认识的这个小女孩在接触到他手淫时穿的一件衣服后怀了他的孩子。

克罗宁和他的未婚妻

Cronin, who lives in upstate New York with his fiancee and five children, has been arrested and charged with endangering the welfare of a child and felony predatory sexual assault against a child younger than 13.

克罗宁和他的未婚妻以及五个孩子住在纽约上州,他已被逮捕,并被控危害儿童福利和对一名13岁以下儿童进行性侵犯的重罪。

Though he is not denying the DNA evidence that proves he is the father of the child, Cronin claims he never physically abused the girl.

虽然克罗宁没有否认证明他是孩子父亲的DNA证据,但他声称自己从未性侵过女孩。

Police say the 11-year-old is known to Cronin, but did not disclose their relationship.

警方说,克罗宁认识这个11岁的孩子,但是没有透露他们的关系。

The girl gave birth recently and she and the baby are being safely cared for in Child Protective Services, police said.

警方表示,这名女孩最近刚生完孩子,她和孩子目前正在儿童保护机构接受安全护理。

Niskayuna Deputy Police Chief Michael Stevens told the Times Union that police and Schenectady County Child Protective Services were tipped off to the case through a child abuse hotline two months ago.

尼斯卡尤纳警察局副局长迈克尔•史蒂文斯接受Times Union采访时称,警方和斯克内克塔迪县儿童保护服务中心两个月前通过儿童虐待热线得知了这起案件。

Police said in a felony complaint that between February and March of 2018, Cronin raped and impregnated the girl.

在一份重罪起诉书中,警方称克罗宁在2018年2月至3月期间强奸并使女孩怀孕。

'When I found out [she was pregnant], everything around me just collapsed because I knew what this would lead to,' Cronin told WRGB in an interview from Schenectady County Jail, where he's being held without bond.

克罗宁在斯克内克塔迪县监狱接受WRGB采访时说,“当我发现她怀孕时,我周围的一切都崩溃了,因为我知道这会导致什么后果。”

'I don't want to be known for a crime I didn't commit,' he said.

他说,“我不想因为自己没有犯下的罪行而背上骂名。”

Cronin said he understands that people will find it difficult to grasp his reasoning for the girl's pregnancy.

克罗宁说,他知道人们很难理解他对让这个女孩怀孕的解释。

He also said that the Niskayuna Police who arrested him are lacking scientific knowledge.

他还说,逮捕他的尼斯卡尤纳警察缺乏科学知识。

Authorities say Cronin has no prior criminal history.

有关当局说,克罗宁以前没有犯罪记录。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

激速重机

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 00:22 , Processed in 0.042066 second(s), 22 queries .